Bulletproofing Your Mindset To Overcome Your Limitations
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Dre Baldwin. Dre? (or “Dre all day” as he’s referred to as) for the past 15 years has changed the lives of over 75 million entrepreneurs, athletes, and business professionals. He’s sold thousands of copies of his books, courses, and programs with pioneered personal branding, and he’s on his way to building an organization called Work On Your Game. I think to date Dre has published about 27 books and hundreds of products.
Questions I Ask Dre Baldwin:
- Can you give us a quick rundown of your story?
- What role do you think having a lot of limitations played in your ultimate success?
- What does the term ‘bulletproof mindset’ mean?
- How did you keep believing in your lowest points in life?
- What gave you the idea to take your experiences and turn them into products you could sell?
- What is your own personal development journey is like?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you see people making that come to you wanting to do what you do?
- You’ve developed a high level of self-esteem and confidence — where does humility fit within that?
More About Dre Baldwin:
- Dre’s website: https://dreallday.com/
- The book you can get for free (just pay shipping): Mirror of Motivation
- You can grab one of Dre’s WOYG hats here: WorkOnYourGame.com
- Twitter: @DreAllDay
- Facebook: @WorkOnYourGame
- Instagram: @drewbaldwin
- LinkedIn: @dreallday
More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By Duct Tape Marketing:
- Check it out at?www.pio9.com/certified-marketing-manager?
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SharpSpring Ads.
Are you already retargeting with Google or Facebook? Now you can use one platform, SharpSpring Ads, to simplify the process, double your audience, and improve ROI. Sign-up for a free account and SharpSpringAds will match up to $1,000 in ad spend.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia