Why Doubt Is A Sign You’re On The Verge Of Greatness
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Marc A. Pitman. Marc is the founder of Concord Leadership Group, where he’s been leading organizations and teams for decades. He holds a master’s in organizational leadership and is a certified FranklinCovey coach and the author of a book we’re talking about called The Surprising Gift of Doubt: Use Uncertainty to Become the Exceptional Leader You Are Meant to Be.
Questions I Ask Marc A. Pitman:
- What you were trying to accomplish by kicking off your book with the essay you call the ‘Note on Privilege’ at the beginning?
- In your book, you discuss the concept of doubt and how it’s a signal that you might just be on the verge of greatness – can you unpack that concept a little bit?
- How do you interpret the subtitle, “The Leader You Were Meant to Be”?
- If you’re going to give a catch-all description, what’s the leader’s job?
- Where can folks find out more about the exercises, assessments, and tools that are in the book and that you use in your daily life?
- Who makes a perfect client for you?
More About Marc A. Pitman:
- The Surprising Gift of Doubt — Learn more about the pre-order bonuses, exercises, assessments, tools, and more.
More about the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
- Check it out at?http://www.pio9.com/marketing-consultants/
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SharpSpring Ads.
Are you already retargeting with Google or Facebook? Now you can use one platform, SharpSpring Ads, to simplify the process, double your audience, and improve ROI. Sign-up for a free account and SharpSpringAds will match up to $1,000 in ad spend.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia